Repair And Replacement Locks In Wooden Doors
When You Need to Change Mechanism
Operation of any mechanism causes its gradual wear. As a result, various situations arise, for example, the lock may get damaged. In this case it may be necessary to replace the locks, but more often it is possible to carry out the usual repair of locks, which is much cheaper. In this case, neither the aesthetic nor protective characteristics of this device and door will be affected.
But if you change the lock on the door, this process may be accompanied by the need to make additional holes in the door, which often significantly ruin its appearance. Although it is easier to restore the aesthetic characteristics of the wooden leaf than metal. For minor damage, a special grease can be used. It is necessary to choose the colour in tone.
Repair And Replacement Locks In Metal Doors
There are cases when a lock can break down and you can’t fix it yourself. The most common reasons for the need to repair the lock in the door are the following:
- non-compliance with the manufacturer’s requirements when installing the product;
- faulty installation of the door, in which large inaccuracies, distortions and other defects were made;
- incorrect operation of the mechanism;
- attempts to repair or adjust the device on their own without the necessary qualification;
- presence of low quality parts in the construction;
- natural wear and tear of separate elements of the mechanism;
- attempts of burglary or other mechanical influence;
Advantages of Our Service
When you need to change the lock without any trouble, call us. We’re ready to respond quickly and solve all your problems. Installation of locks and their replacement in metal doors is complicated by the need of special tools. Not every owner has them. And why you should spend money on expensive tools when the need to change the lock on the door is rare. It is easier to call a master who has the necessary technical capabilities and experience. The advantages of coming to us:
- reasonable prices for services;
- guarantees of quality of work performed;
- assistance in the shortest possible time;
- meeting all customer requirements.