Locksmith Is Affordable For Everyone
Common Lock Issues
Lock problems are more likely to occur with inexpensive designs. Doors that do not cope with the load. The first to become unusable locking system. The handle breaks, the cylinder mechanism jammed. Usually, self sufficient lock repair ends with its complete replacement.
With products of a high price niche, troubles also occur from time to time. Violation of the installation technology, operating features lead to a general imbalance, jamming, blocking.
A competent specialist at a glance will determine the nature of the malfunction and eliminate it in one visit. Great experience, positive recommendations, responsible attitude to customer requests – our business card.
Which is cheaper. The question often arises: what is cheaper – to repair the lock or change it to a new one? The point is not in the cheapness as such, but in the possibility and expediency of repair, the availability of spare parts, and the ease of installation. By the way, a larva can cost more than a door lock, and it is unlikely to repair it. If the lock worked for 20 years, then most likely it has exhausted its resources and it is better not to repair it, but to replace it.
There are “diseases” of locks, which the masters are well aware of. For example, in the Securemme locks, the replaceable unit responsible for the keys often fails. Locking is associated with it; it is difficult to turn the key. It is enough to replace the liner and the lock will continue to work. Unscrupulous performers suggest replacing everything completely, explaining that repair is impossible in this case.
Trust us, we will live up to your expectations! Repair of the old or installation of a new device is carried out as carefully as possible, delicately, professionally. Call us, leave a request via e-mail – we will answer your questions of interest
Are you late, and the front door does not close? Gather office staff, and the lock suddenly locks? In order not to fall into a ridiculous situation and carry out the scheduled tasks, call us immediately. Services are available to San Diego residents.
Elimination of blocking, installation of a new locking system (dismantling is included in the total price), full or partial repair of the entrance door lock. Departure to the address at a convenient time. Immediately after our request, a closest specialist will be sent to you.
We always stay in touch!
Typical errors when repairing or installing door locks yourself:
- The ingress of dust, chips, mounting foam into the body – leads to jamming of bolts or latches, to jamming of the lock;
- Exceeding mechanical forces, shock loads on the door jamb – lead to the deformation of the valve, deadbolt;
- The plastic film left during the installation of a new door at the exit points of the locking bolts entails jamming; Deformation of the case of the mechanism when drilling holes for the handle – leads to a hang or failure in work;
- Failure with improper re-coding of door systems – provokes repair or installation of new removable units.
- In the event of a breakdown, we kindly ask you to contact our service department and do not disassemble the lock yourself.